This week was a productive week ! I completed all the elements required for MIX implementation along with their parsers, serializers, and unit tests. The elements completed this week along with their XML examples (taken from XEP) are as follows:
- Create Element: A client creates a channel by sending a simple request to the MIX service.
<create channel='coven' xmlns='urn:xmpp:mix:1'/>
- Destroy Element: A client destroys a channel using the destroy payload.
<destroy channel='coven' xmlns='urn:xmpp:mix:1'/>
- Set Nick Element: The client sends a command to the channel to set / update the nick.
<setnick xmlns='urn:xmpp:mix:1'> <nick>thirdwitch</nick> </setnick>
- Register Nick Element: The client sends a command to the channel to register the nick.
<register xmlns='urn:xmpp:mix:1'> <nick>thirdwitch</nick> </register>
- Update Subscription Element: The client can send a update subscription request updating the list of subscribed nodes.
<update-subscription xmlns='urn:xmpp:mix:1'> <subscribe node='urn:xmpp:mix:nodes:messages'/> </update-subscription>
This week, I'll be completing service discovery and begin the implementation for MIX use cases. That's all for now !